Monday, November 7, 2011

Addictions

Well, it has been several weeks since my last post so I am already breaking all of the rules that I set for myself when I first signed onto Blogger. My intention was to creatively pen the page with all of my daily exploits at the very least, on a weekly basis. I am so sorry, but in the last couple of weeks there was a whole lot of TV going on!
First there was The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion show (wowza that Teresa is a narcissist!), The Real Housewives of Atlanta season debut (NeNe is R-I-C-H), and many reruns of Friends to fill in the time (We were on a break!). Yes world, I have a serious addiction to television. It is really so bad that I don't use my DVR because I will always catch it when it is on the first time, which means I will forgo many other important 'real' moments to tune out the world and tune into the 'reality tv'.
This past weekend, I stayed locked inside the confines of my bedroom and had a love affair with the Lifetime Channel. The movies on Lifetime are such a guilty pleasure to me. They are all so relatable. No, I didn't have a pregnancy pact in high school or kill the star cheerleader on the squad out of jealousy, but all the basic emotions are shared by me! If my life were a Lifetime Movie, I would like to imagine it to be one fancied after a Danielle Steel or Nora Roberts novel....very glamorous and seedy.  I write this as I have a load of clean towels to fold, so you do the math (by the way, I will fold them while wearing lingerie, how does that sound?)
Addictions can be very expensive. I watch Intervention, I know! Being addicted to the telly only costs me $74.99 a month. I was just awarded by DirecTV three free months of STARZ movie channel for being a loyal customer. That is like giving crack to a heroin addict. You may not hear from me for a while...

1 comment:

  1. If by "lingereie" you mean "sweats" that is exactly how I fold laundry.
    THANKS FOR POSTING!!! I need the chuckles... jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete